Hello

I welcome all comments, suggestions and feedback...this is not a place to come talk trash or put another down...not only will you regret it you will be barred. With that being said "let's talk about something......
haircare
relationships
what pisses you off
what makes your toes curl
your bad azz kids
your job
You name it and it will be covered. Looking forward to seeing what you all have in store for me.

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Went to bed watching HGTV'S House Hunters International

 Background: I work pretty closely with 5 other people (when we can get work) that is another story for another day! So lately it seems to me that everyone else is getting called to work, but for some reason my name keeps slipping through the cracks...
Anyway I am watching House Hunters International and the next thing I know; my 5 colleagues have all bought some property with houses, some fixer-uppers, some nice, and one person even bought land with two homes! They are all comparing their homes and they finally get around to asking me about my property. I am perplexed! "What property" I say. Then I start ranting and raving like a true maniac saying "you know they won't let me work, so no work means no money......everyone around me turns red and puts their head down. Then I really panic....."what do you guys know?" i ask.......
That is when I woke up.....whew.....it was all a dream

No comments:

Post a Comment