Hello

I welcome all comments, suggestions and feedback...this is not a place to come talk trash or put another down...not only will you regret it you will be barred. With that being said "let's talk about something......
haircare
relationships
what pisses you off
what makes your toes curl
your bad azz kids
your job
You name it and it will be covered. Looking forward to seeing what you all have in store for me.

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

****SIGH*****

Much on my mind tonight but just not even enough time to dissect it all... (and to those of you all who don't know, or know me  "..." is my way of pausing! My daughter constantly tells me that I type like I speak....well yeah!!!! Anyway, watching the news and these idiots in Tacoma have decided to spend $50 grand on taming the gangs in the city, then the newscaster shows a picture of this old ass man; who has to be at least 48 or 49, if that is what the gang members look like they should be signing their behinds up for medicare! Brotha man looked bad! Anyway why would anyone spend $50 grand on curbing gangs? If you want to put that money to good use and get rid of gangs, create some type of employment for these "lost" men. They could be building parks, feeding the community, starting a community garden, building shelters to help homeless but no these idiots want to create a taskforce and eat damn donuts while they talk about what they are going to do. Common sense dictates that if you give a man a job his self esteem rises and he becomes a productive member of society.
I need to throw in my hat and run for president because I am starting to believe  that I am  the only one on earth with good damn sense!
There are so many homes in my area with raggedy cars, and yards that it would keep 20 people employed for the next 3 years, just trying to enforce some laws. On one side you see a junk yard and on the other side of the street you see some damn cows, looking like they belong to Jed Clampette!  MOOOOOO! And people want to know why I don't drink milk!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment