Hello

I welcome all comments, suggestions and feedback...this is not a place to come talk trash or put another down...not only will you regret it you will be barred. With that being said "let's talk about something......
haircare
relationships
what pisses you off
what makes your toes curl
your bad azz kids
your job
You name it and it will be covered. Looking forward to seeing what you all have in store for me.

Saturday, June 11, 2011

...do you ever wonder????

Hey people...it has been a few days. My daughter had to have surgery so I was out of commission for a sec. All is well now.
Today was my sons 5th birthday...we combined his party with my husbands cousins retirement party out at the park! The birthday part was fine for my son...but the retirement party was awful! Hardly anyone showed up....and I just think that is rude, ignorant, and dissrespectful!!! Have you ever heard of RSVP? Don't tell people that you are going to show up and don't come or worse yet be like one family who decided to grace them with their presence as they were packing up to leave....I would have been pissed if I had spent all that money and no one came...

No comments:

Post a Comment